Thursday, December 4, 2014

Well Now I'm Going to Have to Actually Do Shit

It turns out that next week is the "mid-season finale" of both Supernatural and Arrow. Since, for the most part, these two shows are the things I look forward to most in my weeks, I am going to have to start doing more real-world things to take up the slack. The good news is that we should be putting the finishing touches on my forge this weekend. If that works out, it should give me something pretty interesting to do. What would be really nice is if I could actually have enough of a life that I could stop needing to live vicariously through fictional characters, but I doubt that's likely to ever happen.

Also, it does look like they should be pretty good episodes. Supernatural looks like it's probably going to be fucking heartbreaking (which, for some reason, I consider to be a good thing), and apparently Oliver is going to have a snowy, shirtless, sword fight. So at least they're giving us something good to end on.  


No comments:

Post a Comment