Saturday, December 20, 2014

Not Really

Last night at class, the other girl wasn't there. There were, however, three other guys. My class seems to have become very popular all of a sudden. Anyway, I don't mind having other people in the class when we are working on things I've done before, but when we're learning new things it's infinitely easier when it's just me and the instructor. I feel like when I try to practice new things with someone else who has never done them before either, we both just end up doing them wrong most of the time. I suppose wanting to have the class all to myself forever was a bit unreasonable though. But overall, I suppose it went okay.

I also went to the jiu jitsu class again today. There were a lot less people there than there were last week and there was a lot less going on, but I got a chance to talk to a couple of the guys for a while and they seem really cool. They were also very helpful and taught me several different moves, now if I can just manage to remember how to do them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment