Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stand By Me?

I've been thinking about this, and I really want to do more animal rights related writing. Partly because it was one of my goals for the year that I have neglected, but also just because I think it's very important. Since the whole writing for the Flaming Vegan thing didn't work out, I'm thinking I might just try to make a point to write one animal rights/veganism related post here every week. What do you guys think? Will you stop reading if I start doing some weekly slacktivism here? I'm not talking about posting gory images or going on angry rants (well, maybe occasionally I'll go on angry rants, but I do that sometimes anyway) just writing from an animal rights/vegan perspective once a week. You know, putting the vegan back in Volatile Vegan. Anyway, I think tomorrow I'll go ahead and post the article that (apparently) caused all the controversy.
In case you didn't get the...... joke(?), this is from the movie, Stand By Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment