Monday, December 1, 2014

Too Much Information?

This is something that many of you probably have no desire to hear about, but it's been bugging me so I'm going to talk about it anyway.

Bras are not designed for girls who workout. I have entirely given up on wearing a bra at all because none of them remotely close to fitting me anymore. The problem is that my tits are not so much tits as pecs, and it turns out bras just aren't designed for that. No matter what size I try, they all just fit wrong, feel uncomfortable, and look goofy. So here's what I'd like to know, what do other girls who workout do about this? I know they aren't all going around braless, so do they just deal with the awkward fit, or is there some bra company out there that understands that some girls have more muscle on their chests?

No comments:

Post a Comment