Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Good Decision

I got my new workout DVD yesterday and tried it out this morning. I think I'm really going to like it. It's fairly intense, but enjoyable enough that I didn't feel like I had to suffer through it. Overall, I am quite pleased with my choice. I'm hoping I'll be able to find other Capoeira workouts later on, because I feel like most of what this one covers should be fairly easy to master, and, now that I've watched some videos on it, I really want to learn the more complicated stuff.
I don't know that I'll ever get to the point where I can do this kind of shit, but I'm going to try!

P.S. On a semi-related note, I have now gotten to the point where I can do ten pull-ups, both overhand and underhand. I have been able to do ten underhand ones for a while, but the overhand ones are a bit harder. I finally got it though! Next step- salmon ladder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment