Thursday, December 11, 2014

That Is So.....Respectable

To add to yesterday's post, I have one other reason why I'm kind of thinking about trying to finish my psychology degree. That reason is that now I feel like I almost look respectable enough to be a psychologist..... almost. Part of the reason I gave up on the degree in the first place was that I didn't think I would ever be able to use it. You see, about the only interesting thing you can do with a psychology degree (at least as far as I'm concerned) is to actually be a psychologist. Of course that also means going to way more school than I want to. The real issue though was that I thought I would go through all of that hassle for no reason, because I just couldn't imagine anyone wanting me to be their psychologist. I've simply never looked the part. Recently though, I've changed my appearance somewhat and I've realized that at this point, I think I could just about pass for a respectable adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment