Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

I got really lazy this weekend and didn't go to the grocery store. Which was fine because I usually try to buy extra of all the stuff I eat everyday. The problem is, I didn't have quite enough pig food to get through the week. I tried to convince myself to go to the store sometime before or after work, but that just wasn't going to happen. So I decided that I would get a bag at the feed store here in town, to get me through to the weekend. I expected the stuff they had there to be complete shit and thought "Oh well, it won't hurt them to eat one bag of bad food." Well, it turns out that the stuff the sell at the local place is far better than the stuff from Tractor Supply. It actually says "all natural" and "no animal by-products" on the label, and it has a ton of added vitamins in it. I feel so much better about feeding them stuff that isn't full of chemicals and who knows what else. Plus, it's slightly cheaper than the other stuff and I don't have to drive to Morgantown or Clarksburg to buy it.

In case you hadn't noticed, my life is pretty pathetic. So this is really good news for me.
Also, I just wanted an excuse to use this image because Easy A is fucking hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment