Friday, December 5, 2014

The Prodigal Daughter Returns

I just wrote my first post for The Flaming Vegan in over two years. As some of you may know, I used to write for them all the time, but I stopped. I've been meaning to start again for a long time, and today I finally just did it. Partly because I looked back at my list of goals for the year and found that there were some, including writing for The Flaming Vegan, which I had totally forgotten about. Anyway, I'm going to try to start writing for them on a regular basis again. Apparently the post have to be moderated, so I'll let you guys know when this one is up.  
Funny coincidence, this ^ is the picture I used for my post at The Flaming Vegan (which had a different title). Then I was looking for images related to the prodigal son, and apparently there was something in the story about pigs.....who knew?


No comments:

Post a Comment