Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Coolest Damn Thing!

My family has never been great about actually giving Christmas presents on Christmas. We general just end up giving each other the presents whenever we get them, as opposed to wrapping them and saving them until Christmas day. This is totally fine with me since, as I'm sure you all know by now, I'm not really into holidays and if it was up to me I wouldn't celebrate most of them at all. Anyway, my sister was kind of stressing out about my gift, because she ordered it online and wasn't sure it was going to get here in time. Again, it doesn't matter one bit to me what day I get or give presents on, but she really wanted it to get here on time. Well, it came yesterday and she decided to go ahead and give it to me then. You're not going to believe what it was.......she got me a custom pendant from an Etsy shop called Old Timey Wimey Stuff. It says "vegan" in Gallifreyan! Is that the most perfect thing you've ever heard, or what? And she put it in a TARDIS shaped gift box that she printed out and folded herself, which is so fucking cute I can't even stand it!


No comments:

Post a Comment