Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dollhouse Music

Sorry there was no post last night. Our internet was out, yet again. At first I could not figure out what the deal was, because the weather was nice and there was no apparent reason why it should be out. Then, this morning it was working fine, despite the fact that it looks kind of shitty outside. Then I realized that today is the 1st and now I think I probably actually used up all of our.....whatever the fuck it is that gets used up when you have Hughesnet.

Anyway, this is not particularly surprising because I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos and downloading songs from iTunes in the last few days. The things is, my mom and I just finished watching Dollhouse (that's three points for me, if you're keeping track) and this time around I really started paying attention to the soundtrack. Now I am totally obsessed! That show seriously has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard. At least as good as Supernatural, but a totally different feel. They have this incredible knack for making every song fit so absolutely beautifully into the scene in which it plays.

I am particularly crazy about this one.
Plus, you know my post from a few days ago, when I talked about wanting to be everything. Well ^ she pulled it off. The girl in this video is Maurissa Tancharoen, and she; wrote and sang this song among many others, has written and produced various TV shows (including Dollhouse and S.H.I.E.L.D.), and she acts from time to time (as Kilo in Dollhouse, for example.)
"Oh god, she's so cool" 

No comments:

Post a Comment