Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wise Investments

How pathetic is it that as soon as I get a new job, I immediately start thinking about new tattoos that I want to get? I try to be practical, you know, think about all the things I actually need, bills I need to pay, things I should be saving for. But that never lasts. I just can't help but think of more and more things that I feel like I need to have on my body forever. Obviously the title of this post was meant to be ironic, but to some extent I really do feel like tattoos are a wise investment. I mean, what else can you buy that is beautiful, lasts forever, and that you can carry with you wherever you go? Unfortunately, it's getting to the point where I think I have more tattoos that I want than I do skin to put them on. Also, I really want to get a couple of brands. Ever since I heard out the 269 movement, I've been wanting to get a 269 brand. The other brand I want is the rune Uruz. I thought about just getting it as a tattoo, but since it's such a simple design, that seems kind of silly. I feel like a brand would be much more meaningful.
It stands for things like; strength, untamed potential, courage, energy, health, wisdom, formulation of the self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment