Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Probably Stupid

For the last week or so, I keep thinking that I really want to get a bike. Like a bicycle, not a motorcycle (I couldn't even manage to drive a scooter, so a motorcycle would probably be a bad idea. Also, I'm way too poor for that). Anyway the reason for this is that, because my car gave out months ago, I have been driving my mom's car for a long time now. I didn't really have much of a choice there for a while because first I was working at Goodwill, then I was doing all that painting in Fairmont. But I kept thinking that eventually I would be able to buy my own car and give hers back. Well, that's obviously not happening any time soon. However, I'm now working in Mannington again, which is not very far from my dad's house. So I'm thinking I should just buy a bike. Here's why;
1- I could give my mom her car back.
2- It would be good exercise. 
3- It would save money on gas.
4- It might be kind of fun, at least when the weather is decent. 
5- It's possible that this has something to do with the fact that my dad and I are watching Dark Angel again, and that always kind of makes me wish I worked for Jam Pony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment