Monday, April 21, 2014

New, Old Job

Sorry about the lack of post again last night. The internet at my dad's house has been compete shit the last couple of days, so I had to come to my mom's house. I think I may have to rearrange my post schedule to prevent this issue.

Anyway, it looks like I'm going back to work at the chiropractor's office. Who knows, it might be okay. It does have it's perks.
1-It's right in Mannington, so I won't have to drive far.
2-I'm only working in the afternoons, which is pretty important to me.
3-It's very part-time so I will still have time to make jewelry and whatnot, even though that has been a big waste of time so far. And although that means I won't be making much money, that's okay because I really don't need all that much.
4-Knowing that I have someplace I HAVE to be at a given time makes it a lot easier for me to actually get up and get moving in the mornings, which is why I was up at six today.
5-Now I won't have to feel like a complete slacker, just mostly a slacker
I think I would make a lot more money if I were a Pishtaco though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment