Monday, April 7, 2014

Well, That Was Fucking Gross

I was all prepared to write a post about what I would do if the world were coming to an end, like I talked about yesterday. I even started writing one this morning. But you know what? I'm not really in a deep, introspective mood anymore. Why? You ask. Well, because this day was unpleasant and just plain gross. First off, when I went to feed the pigs this evening, a car went blasting past me and nearly ran me down. The driver then proceeded to stop in the middle of the rode a few feet past the pig barn, apparently so the person in the passenger seat could puke out of the door into the road. Charming. Then the driver went a few more feet and let the passenger out at the end of a driveway and turned around. I would have assumed that they were drunk, but it was 7:30, so I don't fucking know. But wait! That's not even the really bad part! Later, my dad and I are watching TV and Riley Pug is laying on the couch between us, like he always is. So I'm sitting there with my feet folded up onto the couch beside me, and Riley is laying with his head next to my feet. Then he stands up, turns around, and shits on my feet! Yeah. Yeah. What the fucking hell?!
This whole day basically felt like this ^

No comments:

Post a Comment