Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Very Helpful, Thanks!

So you know how last night I said that the only thing I would really miss in a post-apocalyptic world was my internet access? Well, The Powers That Be decided to help me out with that by going ahead and taking away my computer now. This morning, my compute just kept continually restarting itself. When it finally stopped restarting, I looked at the screen and what did I find? The infamous blue screen of death. I can only assume that The Powers have done this so that I will be entirely ready when the world ends. Or, perhaps more likely, they were just being huge dicks and taking away the one thing that I actually like. Either way, it looks like I may be spending a bit less time online for a while. I will do my best to keep up with my posts but, seeing as how I have generally been writing them in the wee hours of the morning when no other computers are accessible to me, I make no promises.
Sam knows how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment