Friday, April 4, 2014

Terrible Dull

Do you ever feel like you have the potential to be a fairly interesting person, if you only knew how. See, I think if I made a list of all of my characteristics, and the events in my life, and the things I've done, I would probably sound like a pretty interesting person. I mean, I do have some rather unique qualities, and I've had some fairly unusual experiences. Yet somehow I manage to be painfully boring. Is there some trick to making yourself seem interesting that I'm not aware of? How is it that some people manage to seem inherently fascinating and other people just sort of fade into the background no matter what they do?
I was looking for a screencap from Firefly of Saffron saying "Life like yours, I fear you'd find mine terrible dull." Instead I found this, and it's much funnier.Because, you know....."Some people juggle geese."

No comments:

Post a Comment