Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easily Influenced

I know I talk about this a lot, but that's because I think about it a lot. I am constantly changing my mind about what to do with my life. The weirdest things can completely change my entire outlook on life. I mean, I can have a fairly solid idea about what I want to do. Then I see, or hear, or think about, some random-ass thing and all of a sudden my whole life-plan looks totally absurd. I can totally talk myself into thinking all of these things are good ideas too. It's not like an idea occurs to me and I think "Hey I should do that!" and then go "No, I shouldn't." It's more like "Hey I should do that!" then "And here's 437 reasons why!" The thing is, there are so many things that I'm interested in, just not interested enough to do that one thing for my whole life. You want to know how ridiculous this can get? When I saw the episode of Supernatural called "The Purge" you know the one with the fat sucking creature who ran a weight loss spa? I thought "I should open a spa like that!" Here are some reason I thought it would be a good idea.
1- I could help people get healthier and feel better about themselves.
2- I could encourage people to eat a vegan diet (The food at the spa in the episode is actually what first got me thinking about this)
3- It would involve several of my interests; natural health, fitness, psychology, etc.
4- There are a shit ton of people around my area who could use this sort of thing (whether they would actually do it or not is another matter, but still)
5- It would allow me to avoid getting some other shitty job.


No comments:

Post a Comment