Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whatever Works I Guess

Remember how I said that I bought season 8 of Supernatural? Well, my mom watched the first seven seasons with me, but didn't get to see any of season 8. So I thought it would be nice if we could watch it together, now that I own it. The problem is, our schedules don't exactly line up very well. It seems that one of us is only free when the other is not. So what I've been doing the last few days is, getting ready for work an hour early and going to my mom's house while she is on lunch. That way we can fit in one episode, almost, every day. I thought it would be a huge pain in the ass trying to get ready early, since I can never even seem to get ready on time for work, but it has been working out really well for me. This way I can actually make myself get ready because I have something to look forward to instead of just dreading going to work.
                                      This pretty much sums up what Supernatural does for me.

1 comment: