Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Missed It!

I don't know if you guys are aware or not, but last night was the new episode of Supernatural, and I didn't get to watch it because I had to work! I have been waiting all this time to find out what happens to Sam, Dean, and Cas and now everyone else knows and I don't! Arrrrgh! It was also a new episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which I have started watching because it's a Joss Whedon show and Joss Whedon is amazing. You know, it's a damn good thing that most of the networks now post their shows online after they air, because otherwise Goodwill would have been cashierless last night. The shitty thing is that we have Hughsnet so I have to wait until my day off and go watch them at my mom's house! Arrrrgh again! You know, I used to avoid watching TV altogether because I didn't want to be one of those people who plans their life around when their show is one. Then I realized that I don't have a life anyway, so what the fuck am I planning? The way I see it, since I've got nothing else going on anyway, I might as well let myself slip into a fantasy world as often as possible. However, if I ever EVER start watching reality shows, I ask that someone please humanely euthanize me.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen yet either. No TV and I haven't had time to catch it online. I may lose my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ridiculous how much I NEED to know what happens! Hahah. Plus, supposedly one of the guys from Dollhouse is going to be on this season. I'm pretty excited about that too.

      Delete