Monday, October 28, 2013

So.....I Have a Punching Bad Now

Yesterday I mentioned that my dad bought me a punching bag. Did you guys know that most of those things don't come pre-filled? Apparently, you can fill them with anything from sand, which seems like a good way to rip your ceiling down, to saw dust, which doesn't seem like it would be much better than hitting a pillow. So my dad decided that we should fill it with corn. Like the dried kind that you feed to chickens, not like corn on the cob or creamed corn. I think it's going to work really well aside form the fact that we only bought one bag which was not nearly enough. So, for the time being, I have a saggy punching bag hanging from my ceiling. On Wednesday, I'm going to go get some more corn. Then I am going to have the most fun!
It's the next best thing to having my very own puffy Xander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment