Thursday, October 24, 2013

As You May Have Noticed.......

There was no blog yesterday. Sorry about that. Fucking Hughesnet! It wasn't as bad as it could have been though; it did let me watch Supernatural and S.H.I.E.L.D. I think I mentioned this before, but Hughesnet has this rule where anything you do online between 2am and 7am doesn't count. So I got up at 5 so I would have time to get both in before 7. It was either that or wait until tomorrow and, well, fuck that! Anyway, by the time 7 rolled around I decided that the best thing to do was to go back to sleep for an hour (which, by the way, is NEVER the best thing to do). When I got back up at 8, it was raining and therefore our internet was on strike. By the time the connection was back up, I was running late and didn't have time to write a blog.

They were some great episodes though.
*SPOILERS* Cas had sex! and then got stabbed :(

4 comments:

  1. Dammit! I need to see this episode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I love watching Cas try to figure out how be human. It's so hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time.

      Delete
    2. I watched it yesterday, and it was great! Cas is my favorite.

      Delete
    3. I'm glad you got to see it :) I know! I love him so much, and he always has such a hard time. Also, I thought it was adorable that he was going by Clarence in this episode. I still hope Meg is alive and they get together eventually.

      Delete