Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Almost Forgot

If you're wondering why this post is so late, it's because Hughsnet is terrible! Anyway, I just realized that I almost forgot to tell you all what happened with that guy I was talking to from Vegan Passions. Remember, first I said he was kind of a dick? Then I said maybe he wasn't so bad? Well, I was right the first time.

Any of you who have ever exchanged emails with me probably know that sometimes I don't get back to you right away. In fact, sometimes it take me for-fucking-ever to return emails. It's nothing personal; sometimes I get busy, sometimes my internet sucks, sometimes I actually forget, mostly I just get stressed out. I don't know why returning emails stresses me out, but it does. Anyway, apparently this guy just could not handle that. I took two days to write back to him and he wrote me an exceptionally snotty email "thanking" me for wasting his time. So yeah, that was fun.
It turns out I should have used this picture when I talked about him before. Because Ruby was way more evil than Meg. 

2 comments:

  1. Asshole. It sometimes takes me weeks to get back to people (like that guy on OK cupid. . . ). People have lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, two days is actually pretty good for me. Yeah, and other people (me) don't have lives but also don't have social skills, hahah

      Delete