Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dumbass Decisions

Here are some of the goofiest decisions I've made recently. I regret none of them!

1- Paid $35 for season eight of Supernatural, simply because I missed four episodes somewhere in the middle. I mean, obviously I will watch all of the ones I've already seen as well, but basically I paid $9 per episode. Worth it!

2- Bought two Victoria's Secret bras for $50 a piece and then decided that I don't like them. That's not even the stupid part though. The stupid part is why I don't like them. You see, I have been doing push-ups every day for months now and I have actually gotten to the point where you can, sort of, see the muscle tone in my chest. When my tits are all pushed up, you can't see it and it makes me feel fat.

3- Started wearing some of my jewelry 24 hours a day, even though it's super uncomfortable. I have never been the kind of person who wears jewelry when I'm at home, because it irritates the shit out of me. Then I realized recently that I have this image of myself that only looks like me on the rare occasion that I actually go someplace on my days off. So I was like "I'm going to try to look the way I want to, even when I'm just sitting around my house." So now I have a bracelet and a necklace permanently tied onto my body and I feel like I'm being suffocated all the time. It looks pretty cool though.

4- Bought a punching bag. Well, actually my dad bought it, but still. I have no particular reason for getting it. I just thought it would be fun to punch something. You know, without it resulting in permanent damage to anything.

I don't care! I'm glad I bought it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment