Friday, October 11, 2013

That's What I Call a Good Day

I finally got to watch the season premier of Supernatural yesterday and it was amazing! I love that show more than anyone should ever love a work of fiction. I'm not going to say anything else about it; you should just watch it, because it looks like this season is going to be great. You know, just like the other 8 seasons were. I also watched the new episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. I think it's going to be really good too. I've found that, at least in my opinion, Joss Whedon shows tend to start out good and then get to be fantastic later on. This is of course with the exception of Firefly, which started out fantastic and then got cancelled! Fox will never be forgiven for this outrage! Not that I'm bitter about it or anything. Then last night we watched the most ridiculous and hilarious episode of Farscape. I am now thoroughly convinced that everyone who was involved with that show was stoned ALL THE TIME. In this episode, Crichton and Chiana got stuck in a video game which fed off of Crichton's memories and featured Zhaan as a fat guy who milked himself, and Aeryn as a horny princess who talked like the mother from The Waterboy. Also, there is a truly weird scene, with an elevator who wishes he could go sideways, that had me cracking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment