Thursday, May 23, 2013

Well, So Much for the Vegan Police

It looks like the police job is no longer an option. Apparently the vegan food situation at the academy wasn't such a big deal, but the idea of having a belt that isn't made of leather is utterly absurd. I'm so very glad that I put off looking for another job for months before realizing this. Now I get to be completely broke for absolutely no reason. Awesome. Once again, I'm back where I started.
And I was really looking forward to being one of these guys too. Oh well I guess. 

3 comments:

  1. Shit! That sucks! They really made a big deal about the belt? I think you may have dodged a bullet (rim shot!) here. Who wants to work for such uptight people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the guy I was dealing with was really nice about everything but he forwarded me an email from the chief who was not so nice about it. Yeah, I probably am better off not working for them. That's what I going to tell myself anyway, hahaha. To be honest, I never was sure that I wanted the job, but it seemed like the best option I could think of.

      Delete