Monday, May 6, 2013

Painfully Bad

I find it rather absurd that at a time when a huge amount of our communication is done through text; Facebook, Twitter, text messages, blogs etc. it has become generally accepted to use horrendous spelling and grammar. I understand that people have this idea that their time is so precious that they need to abbreviate everything, and I guess I can accept that. I'm talking about people who are, supposedly, trying to use real words and fail miserably at it, and don't even seem to mind that they sound completely idiotic. I mean come on! Most sites automatically spell check for you! All you have to do is look for that little red squiggle under the words! It's really not that hard to write a halfway intelligent sentence, I promise.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Luckily, I'm pretty sure none of the people I know who do this actually read my blog, so I can bitch about them all I want! Facebbok is a different story :/

      Delete