Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stories

I found the image below on Pinterest today and it really made me think. I feel like there is at least a possibility that I could have some interesting stories to tell, if only I weren't so afraid of what the people in my life would think of the things I would say about them. It's not even that any of them did anything wrong, for the most part, it's just the way I feel about things that happened between us. I have thought many times about writing some sort of memoire, even if it was just something I posted here. My life has been pretty boring for the most part, but there have been some interesting events. The problem is that most of the interesting events involved other people and I just couldn't stand the thought of them reading it and knowing how much their actions affected me, or how I truly felt about the things we did together.

2 comments:

  1. You might trying writing some of stories down for yourself. That way you can see how you feel about them. You might be ready to share them someday.

    ReplyDelete