Friday, May 24, 2013

Checked in

We just arrived in New York. I don't really have anything exciting to say because we pretty much spent the entire day in the car. Hopefully tomorrow night I will have something better to talk about. Also, I hate hotel rooms. Just saying. This one isn't even bad; I just don't like having to try to fit my life into a single tiny room. Also, if I'm going to workout tomorrow, which I do EVERY day I will probably have to go out in the hallway because there simply isn't enough space in here. We'll see if I can actually make myself do that.
And it doesn't even have crazy retro wallpaper or one of those weird divider things like Sam and Dean's rooms always have. 

2 comments:

  1. Their rooms are always cool, even when they are sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would definitely prefer a weird sketchy room to an average hotel room. They're always just so boring and kind of depressing to me.

      Delete