Friday, May 17, 2013

Changing Clothes Is a Pain in the Ass

I think most people, girls especially, tend to like to look different from day to day. People like to "dress up" on certain days and wear different colors or styles depending on the season. Not me. I pretty much wear the same thing no matter what. Don't get me wrong, I do change my clothes everyday. I just don't like having to pick out different clothes for each new day. In fact, I remember when I was a kid thinking how cool it would be to be a cartoon character because they got to wear the same thing everyday. I still think it would be really nice to just get to pick my favorite outfit and have a bunch of them so I would never have to decide what to wear again.
I was searching for a picture that showed a cartoon character looking into a closet full of the same outfit over and over, but when I searched "cartoon character closet" I found the evil monkey instead. I think he is much funnier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment