Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laughing Our Asses Off, for No Apparent Reason

Today My sister and I sat around at my mom's house and looked at random shit on the internet and laughed hysterically. It was one of those laugh until you cry things. The stuff wasn't even all that funny, I think it's just that she and I have the same sense of humor and sort of fed off of each other's laughter. It was really nice. To be honest, most of the time when I laugh anymore it's either forced or just out of awkwardness. I've always laughed when I'm uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure I used to laugh for real on a regular basis too. I'm not saying I never laugh for real anymore, I do. It's just not that intense, controllable kind. Anyway, the point is, it was nice.
This is pretty damn funny too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment