Tuesday, May 14, 2013

There Must Be Some Mistake

I got my final grades back today and I really don't understand how this happened, but I ended up with four As and one B. I honestly have no idea how that is possible. I was expecting at least two or three Bs, and I would have been pretty much thrilled with a C in the one class that I did get a B in. Once again, I feel like a huge dumbass for deciding not to come back next semester. How can something be so easy and so hard at the same time? Furthermore, what the fuck is my problem?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, though! Congrats! And if you aren't happy, you shouldn't be there, regardless of your grades. Grades are a bad reason to make decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was certainly pleasantly surprised. I suppose you're right, I've yet to figure out what a good reason for making decisions would be though, hahah.

      Delete