Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Only to Me

About a week ago I went in to the police department to get fingerprinted. While I was there I mentioned that I was concerned about the availability of vegan food at the academy. The lieutenant who was handling my fingerprints, paperwork etc. said he would call the academy that day and find out what the food situation would be like and then let me know. After several days of waiting for him to call, I basically gave up on ever hearing from him. I assumed that the academy said there was no way I was going to be able to get vegan food and then he just wrote me off and moved on to the next person on the list. Well, today I realized that I hadn't gotten any voicemails for quite some time so I called my voicemail just to check. Guess what? I had THREE messages form him! THREE! My stupid phone just decided not to give me the messages. Fucking awesome. I am fairly certain this shit does not happen to other people.
You are a heartless bastard, phone!

3 comments:

  1. My phone tends to be a stupid piece of crap too. What did he say about the food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like they might actually be willing to work with me.

      Delete
    2. Well, apparently I'm not getting the job after all :/

      Delete