Monday, May 13, 2013

Sexy Strings

Back when I was, I think, eight years old I played the violin. I really enjoyed it for a while but then I got bored, as I tend to do with everything, and gave it up. Recently, I have found myself wishing that I had stuck with it. Imagine how good I could be at it by now. Plus I have seem to have developed an affinity for the sound of stringed instruments. I started watching Angel and I LOVE the music at the beginning, which is mostly cello. Also, I found this girl who is fucking amazing! 

                                          

2 comments:

  1. She is amazing! I had forgotten you used to play. . . I wish I could play cello, personally (or anything really).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she! I never knew the violin could be so badass. Yeah, I really wish I had kept it up. The cello is very cool, the sound is so intense.

      Delete