Monday, May 20, 2013

Road Trip

This weekend my mom, my sister and I are taking a trip to Watkins Glen. The plan is to visit Farm Sanctuary  one day and the gorge the other day. I always love visiting Farm Sanctuary and the gorge is honestly the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It truly doesn't even seem like it should be a real place it's so amazing. It should be a great trip. The problem is, when I do things like this I always have this feeling like it's somehow going to change things, like I'll get back and suddenly everything will be better. That's just not how life works though is it? Anyway, it should still be nice.
This is the best picture I could find of the gorge and it really doesn't do it justice at all. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun! Maybe something will change, when you get back. You never know. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That would be nice. I don't think I'll count on it too much though.

      Delete