Thursday, May 2, 2013

If I Ever Get the Chance to Travel

If I ever get the chance to travel, I am going to go;

1. to Portland.
2. back to LA
3. back to the Acton sanctuary
4. to Asheville, North Carolina
5. on a Sam and Dean style road trip, looking for weird stuff around the country
6. to London,
7. while I'm at it maybe I'll go to Cardiff and see if I can fall through the rift.
8. to the Orland California sanctuary
9. to Comic-Con
10. back to the AR conference
I really want to see this someday. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to all of those places too. And if you ever make it on a Sam/Dean style road trip, know that I am in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if I never get to do any of the other ones, you and I should definitely make sure we do the road trip!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a load of fun, Whitney! When I was your age, London was my favorite place in the world. And it's still high on my list. I hope you get to go there one day soon, too. Ever read the book "84 Charing Cross Road"? If you haven't, I would recommend it for anyone who has a longing to go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally :) I doubt that it will be anytime soon, but hopefully I'll get there someday. I will definitely have to check out that book.

      Delete