Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oh So We've Moved on to Biblical Plagues Now, Is that It?

You know how I said I was cursed? Well apparently my curse is expanding to include new and more creative forms of torture. Don't believe me? Well get this, somehow, my car has become infested with cockroaches. That's right, cockroaches! First of all, let me just say that while it is true that my car is very messy I do not now, nor have I ever, had any food in my car. I don't EVER leave anything remotely edible in my car, which I know many people do. I have absolutely no idea how or why they would have ended up in my car, there is  no reason for them to be there, NONE. Secondly, I would like to say that there is no other creature in the world that would disturb me more by choosing to inhabit my vehicle. I would honestly be less bothered if my car was full of bees, spiders, snakes, or fucking grizzly bears! I don't know why I'm so bothered by cockroaches, but I am. Anyway, I abandoned my car next to the pig barn with the windows open, in the hopes that they will leave of their own volition but I'm half afraid that I'll go back tomorrow and find my car completely overrun. I may just have to bun it. I'm fairly certain they're just sitting in there right now doing this.....

4 comments:

  1. Creepy! Gross! I hate cockroaches in an unreasonable way. They just freak me out (like rats). I'm sure there are options besides burning. You could. . . You know what? Just burn it.

    P.S. Excellent choice of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really don't know why, but they are just SOOOOO creepy! I don't even mind rats actually. There is pretty much no other creature that freaks me out the way they do. So, naturally, they are the ones who choose to live in my car. This morning, I took everything that wasn't nailed down out of my car and left the doors open. I'm REALLY hoping they will just leave.

      Thanks, hahah. I don't know why, but I find the evil bug hilarious.

      Delete
    2. The evil makes the whole post. Keep me updated on the situation! I hope they leave.

      Delete
    3. That's kind of what I thought, hahaha. I didn't see then yesterday. I'm just going to tell myself that they left. I will definitely let you know what happens.

      Delete