Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Got Published

My life continues to grow more hellish by the second, but you are all probably getting pretty fucking tired of my bitching, I know I am, so I will talk about this instead. I got an article published in T.O.F.U. magazine. This issue is all about veganism and body image. I highly recommend it, the magazine not my article I only kind of recommend it. If you do read it, please be aware that I submitted the article several months ago back when I was much more optimistic. Also, please consider donating to keep the magazine going. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I can't wait to read your article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is amazing! You came from a dark place into a better one, and I'm sure you will again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I loved the picture they chose for the top of it. Thanks, I guess that's probably true.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. They chose nice pictures, but with out them the article would still be amazing. I tell myself it will all get better, even when I don't believe it. I don't know what else to do sometimes. . .

      Delete
    3. Thank you, I'm really glad you liked it. Yeah, that's pretty much how it is for me too. Sometimes I wonder if it actually helps or if I would just be better off accepting that it won't get better. Oh well I guess, hahah.

      Delete