Monday, April 15, 2013

Well Now I feel Like a Giant Asshole

So I just wrote a new posts a few minutes ago. As soon as I finished it, I posted it on facebook. Then I thought I would go ahead and check some updates while I was there. As I was reading through my news feed I suddenly realized that my posts was HORRIBLY inappropriate and deleted it. I may post it someday, but today was obviously not the right day. So if anyone saw that other post before I deleted it, please know that I wasn't trying to be an evil bitch, I was just utterly uninformed. The reason I didn't know what happened, and that I still don't really know, is that I do my best to avoid the news. I try to stay informed about the things that I can actually do something about. Other than that, I don't really want to know. I have no desire to hear about the millions of ways people are destroying each other and the planet as a whole. I am disillusioned enough with humanity the way it is. If I can help in some way then let me know, otherwise I prefer to stay in the dark to preserve what little hope I have left for our species. Anyway I'm sorry, both for the post and just in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment