Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Unicorns

I know I've mentioned this before, and I think it's a fairly common occurrence, but it's really weird how there are always these random recurring themes showing up in my life. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of unicorns. Yeah, I know kind of goofy. Anyway there was an episode of Merlin about them, then one of the people I follow on Pinterest pinned a really cool, very realistic, picture of one, then today they were talking about them on the episode of Buffy I was watching and of course there was that episode of Supernatural that I mentioned a few posts back. Well, I think this time it might be the universe taunting me. Ever since that Supernatural episode, I keep thinking about the idea of comparing significant others or "soul mates" or whatever to unicorns. I find it pretty appropriate, especially for someone as far from the norm as myself. They are these wonderful, beautiful, magical creatures who you imagine would make everything in your life alright, but alas they are pure fantasy.

Also, I think I might get a tattoo of her someday. This movie was a huge part of my childhood and, after re-watching it recently, may have had a larger impact on me than I realized at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment