Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trapped

Periodically it suddenly hits me that I am probably never going to get out of my current situation. I keep convincing myself that things are going to get better, that I am going to find a job that I actually like, that I will be able to afford my own place, that I will have a real social life, etc, etc. Then I realize that is never going to happen. Then, just when I think I am just about as disappointed as I can possibly be with my life, things completely go to shit. Today, I was trying very hard to ignore how much I hate my life. Then, immediately after I got out of the shower, I had to scrub a huge pool of cat piss off the floor, twice! Not only am I entirely  trapped in my shitty life, I am trapped in my shitty life and constantly covered in something disgusting and germ infested. Fan-fucking-tastic!

2 comments:

  1. That profoundly sucks. Profoundly. Want to get together and talk about it sometime? I can't promise any fixes, but there could be bitching and swearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitching and swearing sounds perfect :)That would be great.

      Delete