Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Short Bitchy Post

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with half the shit I do. I feel like about ninety percent of my time is spent doing things that I feel compelled/obligated to do, but actually accomplish nothing (this blog for example). The one that really bugs me though is the amount of time and effort I spend trying to stay in shape. I mean what fucking good does it do me? It's not like anybody notices. I put all of this work into my body so that no one can even look at it except me. I do love feeling strong and capable, but every once in a while it hits me that I don't really need to be. I wish that I had the sort of life that would require me to have all of these great physical abilities, but I don't. Mostly I just put in a fuck ton of effort for absolutely no reason.

4 comments:

  1. Even if no one appreciates it but you, it's still great that you care about being in shape and being healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so. It's not like I'm going to give up on it or anything. I'm WAY too obsessive for that, hahah.

      Delete