Friday, April 26, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes

I am seriously considering growing out my hair. I know this is a rather boring topic for a post, but it's a pretty big deal for me. This haircut is the closest I've ever come to actually liking my hair. However, I've had my hair this way for SEVERAL years now and I'm starting to get really bored of it. Here's the thing though, for me, changing my hair actually means dealing with an incredibly annoying and lengthy process of waiting for it to grow to a manageable length. When it does grow out I will have to try, once again, to find a way to tame the ridiculous mess that it will become. Also, if I grow it out I think I will have to find a new color too. Every time I have tried to grow out my hair, I have found that red+frizzy= clown. I'm thinking either dark brown or black.
Otherwise maybe I'll go for something like this. I've always sort of wanted to. 

2 comments:

  1. I realize that it would take (several) years to get the hair pictured, but I think you should go for it! I seriously love that hair. But I look forward to seeing whatever you do with it : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I still haven't decided for sure, but I'm thinking about trying something a little less intense for a while and see if I like it. If I don't like it, I may very well go for the dreads.

      Delete