Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Most Useless Premonition Ever

I get Deja Vu all the time, I would say at least once a week or so. Every time I do, instead of feeling like "I think I've done this before." I usually feel like "I think I dreamed about this." This is weird for two reasons 1- I almost never remember my dreams, so thinking that I remember dreaming about anything is kind of dumb. 2- It pretty much always happens when I'm doing something ridiculously mundane. So my next thought after "I think I dreamed about this." is usually "Wow, that must have been a really boring dream." Also, I'm usually doing things that I do all the time so, even if I did dream about it, I may very well have just been dreaming about the last time I did whatever it was. Anyway, something slightly different, but no more helpful, happened this morning. I was brushing my teeth and I got that "I dreamed about this" feeling. Then I thought "Wow, I dreamed about brushing my teeth! Fascinating!" Then, I remembered the rest of the dream though; I was brushing my teeth and my mouth started bleeding profusely. About thirty seconds after I remembered the rest of the dream, I accidentally jabbed myself in the gums with my toothbrush. This is not unusual, I do this all the time. What was a bit unusual was the rather remarkable amount of blood. I tried to spit out some toothpaste and spit out a whole mouthful of blood instead. My dream still exaggerated a bit, but not that much. Of course, the most logical explanation here is that I was so distracted by the thought of my creepy dream that I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing, not that I get premonitions of absurdly boring events, but that wouldn't make a very good topic for a post.
It looked kind of like this. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, hahaha. It took me a ridiculously long time to find a picture of him with blood on his mouth. I guess most people don't like scary Mitchell?

      Delete
    2. I like Mitchell in all moods. LOL

      Delete