Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wait a Minute

I now have four weeks of class left. My initial reaction to this is "Oh thank (the) god(s)! Maybe I will make it through this semester after all!" Then I think "Waaaaiiiiiit, don't I have a shit ton of work due at the end of the semester? A shit ton of work that I haven't even started working on?" The answer is yes, yes I do. At which point the thought of the end of the semester begins to elicit this strange combination of intense relief and complete horror. Also, I have two papers due Monday. I kind of started one of them, kind of. What the fuck is my problem.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that relief/horror feeling well. I'm sure it will reappear in my life as soon as I start grad school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, yeah it's definitely a fun one :) I hope you enjoy grad school and have more relief than horror.

      Delete