Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring? Is That You?

Of course the day when I have a pile of homework to do ends up being the nicest day we've had this year. This is why, tomorrow, I am going to try to make myself get up around 3:00am so I can finish the paper that I didn't finish today. Instead of finishing my paper, I went for a walk with my mom and my sister; and my dad took me up on the hill and let me shoot at a rock. I must say, that was a very interesting though highly uncomfortable experience. I imagine I will get used to it (assuming that becomes necessary).

2 comments:

  1. The walk sounds nice. I hope you finished your paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was nice. I actually did manage to finish the paper. It was a bit half-assed, but not too bad, hahah.

      Delete