Monday, April 15, 2013

Running Into Burning Buildings

*This is the post I wrote a while back and then removed because of what happened in Boston. I figured I might as well go ahead and post it now because, at this point, it's probably not going to get any less offensive.*

This probably makes me a truly awful human being but I often find myself hoping that I will come upon some terribly dangerous situation; you know like a car accident, or a burning building, or a robbery, or something. It's not that I hope those things will happen, it's just that if/when they do happen I hope I'm there. You hear about people who find themselves in these situations and do something crazy and save people's lives. I want to be one of those people.
I was looking for a picture of a burning building and found this. So I just thought I would share. Enjoy. 

1 comment: