Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Supernatural Songs

So here it is, the list of songs from Supernatural. I know there are tons of other great ones, unfortunately these are the only ones I could think of. Next time I start the show over (which I'm sure will be shortly after I finish it this time) maybe I'll write them down as I go. These are some of my favorites though.

1. Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas. I always liked this song, but now I fucking love it! The end of the season recap is always ridiculously amazing.

2. Knockin on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan

3. Beautiful Loser by Bob Seger

4. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival. This has always been one of my favorites and now I like it even more.

5. Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple.

6. Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones. I've had this one stuck in my head for days, and I don't even mind.

7. Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I really want to hate them because, as far as I'm concerned, Sweet Home Alabama is quite possible the most annoying song ever. Some of their other ones are actually pretty good though, like this one.

8. Turn into Earth by The Yardbirds. They never even played the part with the lyrics in the show, but the music was so intense I had to find out what it was. I'm very glad I did because it was beautiful (Clarence).

9. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

10. (Don'y Fear) the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult

11. Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum

12. Renegade by Styx. I think I mostly just like this one because the scene was so badass.

13. Black Water by Doobie Brothers. This song was actually an incredibly cheesy match for the scene it was in, but I still like it.

14. Rooster by Alice in Chains

15. The House of the Rising Sun by The Animals. This one is probably going to creep me out from now on, but in a good way.
Knock knock knockin on heaven's door. 

1 comment: