Monday, April 22, 2013

Remember That Thing That Seemed Really Cool and Then Ended Up Being Terrible?

Back when I was going to WVU, I used to listen to music all the time. I had all this great music on my computer and I would pretty much hide in my room and listen to it, instead of interacting with my roommates. I feel like since then I haven't been listening to very much music, and I miss it. My taste used to be really varied and I feel like now I listen to the same two or three bands all the time. Most of the reason I had such a large collection back at WVU was because I had just discovered LimeWire. Does anyone even remember that? I think it was around for a few months before everyone realized that it was eating their computers, which is what happened to mine by the way. Back then I fucking loved it though! I could find pretty much any song I could imagine, even though I liked a lot of really weird, obscure stuff. I also had a ton of classic rock and I had forgotten how much I love it. I actually have Supernatural to thank for reminding me how great classic rock is. I just might make a lists of all the amazing songs that show has introduced (or reintroduced) me to for tomorrow's post.

2 comments: