Sunday, April 14, 2013

Possible Tattoos

Probably one of the first things I am going to do when I finally manage to get a job is get a new tattoo. After that, I am probably going to get several more. Here is a list of some of the ideas I have. I will almost certainly get at least some of these; others I will probably later decide were stupid and be glad I didn't get them.

1. The quote from Bold Native "animals are not property, they are not ours to use. They are an end unto themselves. Their freedom is beautiful and their slavery is a horror."

2. A quote from a Giving Tree Band song "She held tight to what she thought was right and loose to what she knew was best."

3.  Stained glass tears. This is a reference to a Dar Williams song. The line is "She says you've know her deepest fears cause she's shown you a box of stained glass tears."

4. The Last Unicorn tattoo I mentioned before.

5. The protection tattoo form Supernatural.

6. A farmed animal themed half-sleeve.

7. A sonic screwdriver (10th Doctor era).

8. A monarch caterpillar.

9. A fruit bat.

10. "No power in the verse can stop me"

I'm sure I will come up with others.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these ideas, but numbers 5 & 10 especially : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hopefully soon I'll have the money to get some of them.

      Delete