Sunday, April 28, 2013

If I Ever Build My Own House

I am thinking about doing a series of post called "If I Ever" in which I fantasize about all the things I would do if I could. This one is about the house I would have if I could build one that was exactly the way I want.

1. It will be basically one giant room, because I love the feel of open floor plans.
2. It will be only as big as I absolutely need.
3. It will have only hard floors, the easier to clean when the inevitable animal related mess happens.
4. It will have solar panels.
5. It will have at least one wall of all mirrors, so I can actually see whether or not I'm doing the moves right when I work out.
6. It will not have cable or satellite.
7. It will have a punching bag.
8. It may or may not have a stripper pole.
9. It will be full of ridiculous decorations.
10. It just might look like this


1 comment: